Working closely with our senior design team, you’ll be collaborating on luxury residential projects based in Australia.
From executing design drawings with precision to preparing schedules, presentations and procurement spreadsheets, this role is for one passionate, intelligent and motivated individual.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO…
• Has an unwavering passion for luxury living and design
• Is an ambitious all-rounder, suited to a fast-paced studio
• Can jump from managing numbers in Excel to resolving details in ArchiCAD
• Is entirely committed to exceptional client experiences
• Brings a positive, get-shit-done attitude to their work
• Finds solutions rather than someone to blame
• Has excellent communication skills
• Is professional, organised, efficient and thorough
• Lives and breathes our company culture
• Committed to completing 30 ridiculously epic luxury homes over the next 10 years
• Fully focused on fewer projects – favouring quality over quantity
• All about exceptional client services and attention to our work, not the churn
• Care more about your intelligence, values and attitude, than your experience
WHAT’S ON OFFER…
• A fun, energetic studio based in Windsor
• Working with awesome clients, creating awesome homes
• Ability to be creative, innovative and impactful
• Full time role
• Salary based on experience
One of the below Bachelor Degree programs:
• Interior Design
• Interior Architecture
• Minimum 2+ years professional experience
• Proficient in ArchiCAD
• Proficient in InDesign & Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• 3D visualisation skills preferred
• Experience in luxury residential design preferred
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, we’d love to hear from you.
Shoot an email to [email protected] with your CV and why this role sounds perfect for you.
We of course appreciate all the effort that goes into applying, however due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.